Kullu Manali Tour Package ( 4 Nights / 5 Days
Duration:- 04 nights 05 Days
Destination :- Manali – 04 Nights
Day 01: Arrival Delhi/Chandigargh
On arrival at Chandigarh/ Delhi Railway Station/ Airport, our representative meets you and assists to transfer you to Manali Hotel. After Refresh Proceed to Later in the evening free for lesiure. overnight stay at Manali Hotel.
Day 02: Manali Local Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to visit Hadimba Devi Temple located amidst the wooded and serene surrounding, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. Afternoon enjoy at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Manali Excursion ( Rohtang Pass )
Enjoy the morning breakfast and later go for a full day excursion visiting to Kothi Gorge and Gulabaand (Rothang Pass), which is a scenic and picture location for nature view and gateway to Lahual Valley. In the evening visit to the Solang Valley and return back on time to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in the Manali hotel.
Day 04: Manali – Manikaran via Kullu – Manali
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Manikaran App. 75 kms /4 hours, enroute visiting Kullu. After visit to Manikaran transfer to Kullu valley (45 kms/2 hours) for a half day sightseeing tour . Evening Back to Manali by evening for dinner and overnight stay at the Manali Hotel.
Day 05: Manali Drop
Morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and Drop at Chandigarh Bus Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe room.
- Daily Morning tea, breakfast and Dinner.
- Transportation using Indica /Alto as per the itinerary including all taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance.
- All Applicable taxes and service taxes.
Cost does not include
- Air/Train Fare
- Lunch, heater charge and personal expenses like entry ticket any, telephone, laundry, or anything which is not mentioned above.
Details of Cancellation Charges
If booking Cancelled before
- 15 days – 15 % of the tour cost
- 7 days – 10 % of the tour cost
- 3 days – 25 % of the tour cost
- Less than 3 days – 100 % of the tour cost.
Package Cost :-
OFF SEASON: 05 Jan-31 Mar, 16 July- 30 Sep, 15 Nov- 15 Dec
SEASON: 01 Apr-15 July, 01 Oct – 15 Nov, Independence Day weekend, Dassera, Divali and Republic day.